My Song

How are you, ladies and gentlemen?  The song that represents me is, “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri. This song represents me because the song has a group of words that shows who I am.

The first phrase is, “I will be brave.” I have been growing and I have learned that growing and I have learned that growing up is not easy. You have to mature and be brave.

Second, “Daring, don’t be afraid.” I am sometimes afraid of talking about my emotions but it is better to let them out. Also, I get scared and don’t communicate correctly but I have got to learn from my mistakes.

Thirdly, “I have died every day waiting for you.” I sometimes don’t understand that you will feel like nothing, but you have to overcome it.

This is why “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri is who I am because it shows how  life will be a hard path, but with determination anything is possible.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/26400000/A-Thousand-Years-christina-perri-26451151-1920-1080.jpg

5 thoughts on “My Song

1. Wow. Excellent post, Eric. I personally really love that song. I really liked how you stated that anything is possible if you have determination.

2. This is really good I really did enjoy your essay and this helped me understand more about you. That is a great song that is very meaningful. I was expecting for someone to chose this song.

3. I really like how you connected this song to your life. I never thought that it could be interpreted this way. Keep being the person you have always been!